Dakhla Kitesurfing and Yoga Retreat with Kirsty Jones! -
1st to 7th of March and 8th to 15th March
Imagine waking up to your morning yoga class, with your feet in the sand, watching the sun gently rising over the spectacular desert landscape. The tide is slowly creeping in, and there are several flamingos scattered around the edge of the shore. This is the perfect way to start the day, and prepare yourself for the kitesurfing action that lays ahead.
This is what will be waiting for you during the Dakhla kitesurf and yoga retreat with Kirsty Jones, 3x World Wave Champion.
This one week retreat is open to men and women of all ages.
Kirsty is a true pioneer in the kitesurfing world, winning multiple World, British, and Master of the Ocean titles.
This one week retreat includes the following:
- 2 hours of sport specific yoga per day. One morning session, and one evening session. Kirsty is a qualified Hatha and Ashtanga yoga teacher.
- 4 hours of kitesurf coaching with Kirsty per day. (6 days, one day of rest)
- Video feedback in kitesurfing
- Technique and equipment talks and advice
- A personalized kitesurf analysis and report from the week
- A C.D with professional photos from your week, including lifestyle and action shots.
- An Animal “Enjoy not Destroy” goodie bag
- A down wind Kitesurf trip
- A dinner in the city of Dakhla
- 7 nights accommodation at Dakhla Attitude kite camp
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day
- Airport transfers form Dakhla to the camp.
One week retreat in shared tent accommodation: 951 Euros per person
One week retreat in private tent accommodation: 1007 Euros per person
One week retreat in bungalow accommodation: 1107 Euros per person
15% of the course and photographers earnings goes directly to the charity Sea Shepherd.
(Sea Shepherd Conservation Society (SSCS) is an international non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organization. Their mission is to end the destruction of habitat and slaughter of wildlife in the world's oceans in order to conserve and protect ecosystems and species. www.seashepherd.org
For more information and bookings contact Gemma on 00212 659 108 380
or contact us