Kirsty Jones Yoga and Kitesurf retreats! - Dakhla
This November, the lovely Kirsty Jones, 3x World Wave Champion, will be joining us one again for two fantastic yoga and kite surf retreats! In Dakhla, Morocco
"Connect with the ocean and elements, tune your body and mind, and feed the soul." Kirsty
Aimed at intermediate kiters who want to progress and step up to the next level in their Kiting, integrating Yoga and Stand up paddle boarding throughout the week depending on the daily forecast and conditions.
5 full days of tailored Kitesurf coaching and Yoga, with 2 days for free riding, relaxation and exploration! Kirsty will take you through her own training, techniques, and daily routine that enabled her to reach her goals, be energized by the ocean, and remain calm and centered through life’s storms on and off the water.
The course will work in harmony with the wind and elements during the week, but every morning and evening will begin and end with a highly beneficial and therapeutic yoga session for the body and mind. The Yoga is a mixture of Hatha, focusing on aligning and conditioning the body, plus sport specific yoga techniques incorporating dynamic sequences specifically designed to keep your body and mind balanced, strong and in peak shape for life on and off the water.
The package includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a young blood bungalow in Ocean Vagabond, directly on the shores of the lagoon (based on two people sharing)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Return airport transfers
- Equipment storage area and security boat cover
- 5 days of kite coaching with Kirsty (4 hrs per day)
- 7 days of yoga , one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening
- Photos taken throughout the week, on and off the water
- Video coaching and analysis
Price: 1045 euros per person
Supplement single Young Blood Bungalow: 120 euros
Supplement Double Superior Bungalow: 140 euros
Supplement Single Superior Bungalow: 339 euros
(all prices are per person)
Pre requirements – To be able to kitesurf up wind.(No previous experience in Yoga or surfing necessary as everything will be personalised and tailored)